Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Growth Continues!

So, while I was gone in India, Katie faithfully kept recording her weights. I started recording mine again, too. Now the trend in her weight and the lack of one in mine is apparent, with a few solid months of data.



I think that looking at our cumulative growths is maybe the most interesting. The baby's grown to two pounds now, and Katie's grown about 10 pounds just since january, while I keep waffling around 1 or 2 pounds heavier than I was in January.



Looking at our proportional weight change you can see that Katie's put on a full 7% of her January weight in the last two plus months.



Compare that, though with what the baber is doing. What a difference. In the first month he tripled his weight, only to go on to almost quadruple that tripled weight over the next six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment