Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, Orono 2011

The doctor in his office.

Just a minute, I'm reading.


It's mothers day, and they put me here, under a bush.

Liam saws a future staff.

The mother who juggles it all.

Superhero and sidekick.

What the..!

Oh!  Look at that!  

 Bread!  I love bread.

Mmm.

 Just right when you let your saliva soak into it for a minute or so.


Family arrangments.

Here we go merrily.

Gorgeous people.

 Liam cutting grass with his wooden dagger.

cut, cut, cut.

3 comments:

  1. You guys are awesome. I love seeing all the fun stuff you get out and do. Yay for the outdoors and following the kids into exploration!

    Tons of hugs,

    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adam.

    You are the best blog reader I know, and wow does it feel nice to have a reader!

    Hugs,

    TKLR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those wooden daggers, boy!

    ReplyDelete