Sunday, February 5, 2012

Star Wars versus BumbleMan

I tried watching Star Wars with Liam (4.5) and Ried (2), the other weekend.  Reid hasn't watched a whole lot of movies, let alone classic space operas.  Reid *had* just seen the old clay-mation version of the Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer, which featured the Abominable Snowman, who was a big, BIG, hit.  Naturally, BumbleMan became an important part of his vocabulary, and formed a large part of his expectations for what movies are.  Then I decided, well, maybe the kids are old enough for Star Wars now.  So we snuggled down together with the laptop...

6 comments:

  1. that was AWESOME! I wish I had been there to see it in person - but I was totally cracking up at how bumbleman rises to a level of importance there...ah, for the life of 2 yr old. ps, when's his birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful......delightful, what fun!
    Love Rivendell Ws

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Poor BumbleMan lover. Just when he had his expectations up...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part: Reid's Jamaican accent (bumble, mon).
    Galen's favorite part: "It's kind of like BumbleMan..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Tim and sons! What a wonderful father and kids you have!! I admire the family you have. Love you all
    Modesta

    ReplyDelete