2. Find an ancient skeleton. How many teeth does it have?
3. Find a place where gravestones were looted take a picture of a gravestone that remains.
4. Take a picture of an underground staircase. How many stairs are there, en español?
5. Find a place where old bones are piled up. Pick one bone. What body part do you think it is?
6. In the glass museum, find a Mayan alligator. What color is the new alligator made of glass from Europe?
7. Find a serpent made of glass with a jewel in its mouth. Do you think it's a diamond?
8. Look at the Mayan art in the glass museum. What kind of facial jewelry did they seem to like?
9. Find a place with a ton of bells. How many are there, en español?
10. Go to the colonial museum. Find to bleeding Jesuses. What is behind one of them?
Bones in the wall!