Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spokane Winter Visit

I've never been prompt in my blog posts. I'm afraid that vacationing and computers just don't go hand in hand for me. Regardless, we had a wonderful winter visit to Spokane. Here are some memorable moments:

The Quirk/Waring/Vodicka Clan

Snowman destruction

Reid enjoying his own company

Great meals cooked by Sal and O'da with Bri and Anna

Spokane Bulger cousins

Lots of outside play


Sal's energy is always astounding

Sal and O'da at the Troll Bridge

Sledding with Daddy!

Frozen Cannon Hill

My wonderful dad

Baby and Daddy Dragon in their fort

Play time at the kids' museum...

...and other firsts

the Japanese gardens under snow

Kurt and the Captain off to the Sound of Music

Reading Peter Rabbit

And, of course, sword play

Escaped parents--we slipped off to lovely Nelson, BC, for a few days--no kids=lots of smiles.

Ah, the skiing!!!!

2 comments: